Friday, March 6, 2009

Third betas and stuff

Well, ran my third set of betas and in order to not freak out they had to be over 2,000
They were 4,917...Yay!
I'm starting to get more and more nauseous. Still nowhere near getting sick but I can tell when I'm hungry because the nausea really sets in. I'm taking this as a good sign.
Another funny thing is people who know I'm pregnant have been telling me that I'm glowing. I'm sure I'm in a better mood now that I know that my parts are in working order but I didn't realize it could be plainly seen on my face. I think that's kind of cool.
I'll be having my first OB appointment on Monday and I'm pretty nervous about it. Not that I expect any bad news, it's just the first OB appointment I've ever had while being pregnant. I have a feeling that my OB will judge my EDD based on LMP which would put me at Oct 30th and since I've already started a blog for the girls on my board that are due in November, that would be weird. I ovulated 4 days late though so that would put me at November 2nd. I may just keep that date no matter what he says ;-)
I'm going to try to get an ultrasound the next week and maybe that will help pinpoint the EDD a bit better, we'll just have to see!

1 comment:

  1. you are in my thoughts and prayers. congrats on your levels rising.

    ReplyDelete