Monday, July 20, 2009

This stuff isn't easy! - Part 1: The Picket Fence

Hi all! We had a very productive weekend. First of all, let's show you Dan's project: The Picket Fence!

Doesn't it look great?! He's happy I let him buy the nail gun - I told him it was an early birthday gift. It sure made faster work nailing all those individual peices to the wall! It was quite noisey though and the times I was in there with him, it kind of made the baby jump a few times, which was cool. Since it's a pain to put pics up in these blogs, I'm making a separate entry for the tree project.
But before I leave, here is a look at the grass:

Bonnie got herself in this one. She was looking at the camera all nice but just as I was taking the picture she moves faster than the speed of light to scratch her back - why do dogs always do that?

2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful. what made you choose this theme? its adorable. did you buy the fence in a kit or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a theme I've been kicking around in my head for a while. The grass I got from Target.com and the fence was all Dan. Just trim-board and lattice, cut, painted and nailed in place. The tree mural I got online - Rosenberry Rooms. It's amazing the things you can find online!

    ReplyDelete