Friday, August 14, 2009

8/2: Baby Shower/BBQ

On Sunday, August 2nd, my parents threw a BBQ and baby shower for me. They had a ton of good food and a bunch of people there. My grandpa and Carol as well as my Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Maryann and their daughter Lilly came, then there was a whole bunch of my parents friends, most of which I've met before. It was a good time, I could tell my parents enjoyed themselves and it was nice to see some of my family and chat with the nice people my parents are friends with. I got some really cute clothes and thing and people were good at knowing we had to bring gifts home on the plane with us and we were able to fit everything into our suitcases so it was all good. My mom has the pictures so as soon as I get them I will add them to this entry.

Finally got pictures!!
I was pretty worn out by the end of the day but I got a bunch of cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment