Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let's not forget the star of the show!

Now that we're all caught up nursery-wise....lets get caught up baby-wise! I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago to check on my low-lying placenta. Not only did I get another good view of my baby, but my placenta has moved up and out of the danger zone! I'm so glad (at least for now) I don't have to worry about placenta previa or anything. They said he looked to be just over 4 lbs so he's growing great! Here are the pictures from the ultrasound:
here he has his foot right next to his head...I don't know where he gets this flexiblity!

pretty soon after this picture was printed, I got one of those belly-shaking kicks and I said "I bet that foot isn't by his head anymore" and sure enough it wasn't. I guess that's how he can get the momentum needed to kick me like that. It was so funny to be able to see that!
Here he is flexing his muscles for the ladies:

The next three are face pictures. The profile one has his umbilical cord right in front of his mouth so it looks like he's blowing a bubble.

I know a lot of people can't really tell what they're looking at but I think if you use some imagination you can see just how cute this baby will be - not that I'm biased or anything ;)

And here's the view from the outside - 32 weeks along!

1 comment: