Friday, May 7, 2010

Lions and tigers and bears....

OH MY!....I did not just do that ::hangs head in shame::

anywho, We took Jason to his first trip to the zoo on April 30th. My work had their annual family outing and for once I didn't have to work so I could enjoy. We got free rein of the zoo but since I work at a really big hosptial so there were still tons of people there but no more than the usual zoo crowd. We also got a free dinner out of the deal, which was nice. I've never been to the zoo in the evening before. I usually go in the summer during the hottest part of the day and basically watch animals sleeping in the shade. It was a beautiful day when we were there, probably upper 60s and the animals were awake and interractive! It was really cool. We got some good pictures and really had a nice time. I hope the hospital does this every year so Jason can eventually remember the experience.
Just being a mommy-lion
It's good parenting to let a tiger hold your baby, right?

How cool is this peacock?!


Riding the lizard...in a non-euphamism sense...

1 comment: