Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have a blog!

I am going to really try to have a blog. I have titled it "Ramblings of a Yammer Queen". My "writing style" if you can call it that is kind of free flowing blah blah blah so if you want to read it, it's totally up to you ;) When I was a kid my dad used to call me the "Yammer Queen" because even in my conversations I can have a tendency to talk too much!

Anyway, the whole purpose of this blog is a way for me to record my thoughts, feelings, milestones and whatnot because, as of yesterday

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I hope you can see the line....wow it really looks light in this picture! I work in a lab so I ran my hCGs last night and my first number was...
64
I'm so happy. This is really happening!!! I figured I better start a blog so I can document how I feel about this pregnancy and hopefully childbirth and raising my baby.
Right now I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I'm pregnant. I took another test this morning that (of course) was positive. I also called my GP and am working on getting an appointment with an OB. This will be a wild journey and now anyone who reads this is along for the ride :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment