Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nursery Progress

Haha, check out my mad double post in one day skills....yeah not so much but it's only taken me a day, that's good for me! Anyway, while my inlaws were in town this weekend we got a mess of stuff done! I was discussing my plans to tear down the wallpaper in the nursery and my mother-in-law though that it wouldn't be very difficult so she tried and... Hey, it pealed right off!! This was excellent news :-) So in about an hour we got most of the wallpaper stripped off. I had to quickly remove all the things on the wall because once I get started on a project, I have to finish it, so I have things kind of stacked around, but Catalina was ok with thatShe's a silly cat. Of course with all the excitement, Bonnie was all cranked up too so a good time was had by all. Now the walls are bear and we just have to repair a rather large hole created by the previous owners not installing a door stop (yeah, doornob right through the wall, thank you very much), scrape, sand and prime. When we find out the sex we'll nail down how I want to decorate but I'm pretty sure I'm going gender neutral anyway and I have a few bright ideas in store. I plan on flexing my creative muscles to the max in showing all the love I have for this baby. I leave you with the aftermath of the wallpaper teardown:

(yes, I cleaned up the wallpaper since then; it's not still on the floor)




1 comment:

  1. congrats on the progress. Cherish every second.........even the silly or stressful things are important to cherish too.........love you. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete